We have significant experience of providing legal advice and representing our clients with respect to various issues of intellectual property, registration and protection of trademarks, copyright, patent infringements, etc. The industries in which we worked on matters relating to IP rights are diverse and range from pharmaceuticals to literary products and music.
We represent our clients in cases of trademark violations, fighting against counterfeit products, ensure protection of literary works, computer programs and databases, domains, know-how, patents, etc. Particular attention is dedicated to IP rights online – we follow all the latest developments in Moldovan and European legislation and case law on protection of intellectual property and provide necessary legal support.
Our firm may conducts due diligence analyses with respect to certain objects of IP rights. We provide support in negotiating and drafting agreements that involve full or partial transfer of intellectual property rights (licence agreements, agreements on disposing of IP rights).
Together with our clients we develop and implement complex measures to fight piracy and counterfeit products.
You can also find some of our articles, news and materials on intellectual property in Moldova by accessing the links below:
- Licență pentru difuzarea posturilor TV și utilizarea tehnologiilor VPN – comentariu unui caz național
- VPN used in “support” of a copyright claim?!.
- Multinational pharmaceutical company Ferring B.V. sues Neurim Pharmaceuticals over a trademark
- Compensatory remuneration wars: a collective management organisation accuses Moldovan national intellectual property agency of lobbying specific business interests
- Supreme Court dismisses the claims of two copyright collecting societies against a major retailer