The Moldovan Public Procurement sector has been pushed to digitalisation. Tenderers have been subject to two main waves of reform. First, the legal reform, aimed at transposing the EU Directive 24/2014 on public procurement and secondly, the mandatory use of the new electronic public procurement system MTender. The legal and digital reform in this sector has changed the business model making it more attractive. Our partner Andrei Rogac has been involved plenary in this reform process working as a legal consultant within the EBRD TC projects. In addition, we have advised national and international companies on public procurement matters. We know the ins and outs of this sector.
Our services include:
- Preparation of the tender documentation in compliance with tender documents;
- Legal assessment of the compliance of the tender documents with legal requirements;
- Challenging the tender documents to the Moldovan Review Body (National Complaint Settlement Agency);
- Challenging the evaluation results of the public tender;
- Representation in procurement-related litigation.
You can also find some of our articles, news and materials on public procurement in Moldova by accessing the links below:
- The new Moldovan European Single Procurement Document template
- Legal review of the Moldovan Draft Law on procurement by entities operating in the utility sector
- Limitation of subcontracting in public procurement, the saga continues: Tedeschi srl v C.M. Service srl case C-402/18
- Ce facem cu două oferte la licitație care duc la același acționar?
- Notă de poziție cu privire la amendamentul la lege prin care întreprinderile de stat și municipale sunt obligate să se conformeze legislației achizițiilor publice
- Why exclusive rights place (Moldovan) municipal enterprises under the public procurement regime
- Cum drepturile exclusive readuceau „licitația autobus” în albia legii
- Equally ranked tenders and the voluntary application of the Moldovan Law on public procurement
- Why EU Member States consider subcontracting so irritating and threatening – the new case referral Vitali spa v Autostrade per l’Italia spa (case C-63/18)